Eating Gluten-free

Just thought I'd share some of the things I like to eat frequently since I can't eat wheat. I have no problems with other common allergen foods like dairy, eggs, or corn. At first, it was really hard to cut it out of my diet, but I finally feel like I've transitioned over and gotten used to it. I don't like cooking, and I don't need much variety. I know there are blogs where these women spend hours in their kitchen, perfecting recipes and using foodie ingredients, but I would rather be sewing or decorating!

  • strawberry greek yogurt with frozen blueberries
  • Pamela's All-Purpose Mix pancakes, with bacon and eggs
  • Kind bars in cranberry almond or almond coconut
  • lots of guacamole, chips and salsa
  • corn tortillas with refried beans and cheese cooked on griddle
  • chocolate oatmeal
  • salads, of course
  • spaghetti sauce on g/f pasta or on top of mashed potatoes
  • any tex-mex that uses corn tortillas instead of flour, beans and rice
  • fresh raw fruit and veggies
  • Crunchmaster multi-grain roasted vegetable crackers   
  • pizza on gluten free crust (my Friday junk food!)
  • gluten free cookies and chocolates

Comments

Popular Posts