Photos from Veterans Park 5-4-2013







Photos taken after a practice shoot of mothers and children yesterday. A humbling experience rife with rookie mistakes, but I learned a lot from it. I'm happier with the earthy shots of my kids in the gardens there. I've been experimenting with shooting with with low apertures, and wasn't quite prepared for how shallow the depth of field really gets!

My blog has getting more attention from me this week than the past month. I only like to post when I have photos, and only have photos when I have more free time to play. I'm still writing every day; for my zine, and for the contributor blog.

Not currently reading anything; it's been a tv week catching up on Call the Midwife. Kids are learning all about dog and cat breeds. It's all they talk about!

Don't forget to come see me on Pinterest!

Comments

Popular Posts