Things I've been doing in April and May.
Thought it was time for an update bullet-point style!
- I've binge-watched Upstairs, Downstairs, The Paradise, Mr. Selfridge, Orphan Black, and Vikings these last couple of months, while also keeping up with Once Upon a Time, The Crazy Ones, and Revolution. The latter two have since been canceled.
- We went to Scarborough Fair on April 29th and had a great day.
- I am getting better at keeping house lately with my new routine.
- I have had a lot of headaches and migraines lately, and that has been discouraging.
- I am working on a scrappy journal with new pretty papers from Basic Grey.
- We got a new dog, whose name is not set in stone. We mostly call him Bouncing Bob, because he is very bouncy.
- I've spent a lot of time on Pinterest trying to figure out what to do with my bedroom. I want to do a bit of Art Deco/Orient/Boho/Victorian Gothic in there. I am going to repaint the hall and bedroom.
- I did about 5 photo shoots in the last month, and am taking a break from family shoots indefinitely because it is exhausting.
- I bought some props for a personal shoot that I am excited about, and can't wait to work on.
- My family will all be going to church tomorrow for the first time, since well, Easter, but we hadn't gone for a long time before that.
- I am organizing an International Fair for our homeschool group, and we are doing Norway and Denmark because of my long-running viking fascination.
- I am also running a fundraiser for the group with homeschool t-shirts.